Monday, February 24, 2014

One thousand gifts and still counting (5317-5338)

scripture, always timely
lessons on ice
friends over for a play date
coffee

and hot tea
a special delivery at our door
gray walls
a new light bulb
an amazing, comfy ride that made me laugh (I never thought I would experience that again!)

for texts with Michele
a book given away (it lasted me through two studies and a move--and now can help someone else)
hooks for the laundry room
a new pencil sharpener
the school room reclaimed

foggy mornings
warmer temperatures, however temporary
birdsong strong outside the windows
new sheets for the bed
Shane's support for things I do

cozy smells from candles burning
the drumming sound of a heavy rain
thunder

Erin's collection of "Big Eye" toys

heart cookies

a special delivery

the original pencil sharpener that I loved immediately when we first saw this house

for the imagination of a dreamer

awesome foggy day

The Edison light bulb. I love it.

2 comments:

MarshallsMommy said...

Oh my gosh - I adore the princess and frog being 'real'!

Courtney said...

LOL, I know! How could I correct that? Such a sweet glimpse into a little girl's heart. Love, love, love.